Cannot find Symbol Error on GraphAPI

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gacchione
Cannot find Symbol Error on GraphAPI

Post by gacchione » 14 Mar 2014 20:29

I have Gephi source code and am attempting to build a plug-in. I added the AttributesAPI project within my IDE, but it has the red exclamation point of an error. Under AttributesAPI is AttributeRow.java and at line 44 this statement errors:

import org.gephi.graph.api.Attributes; Cannot find Symbol class Attributes

If I go to my project explorer and look at the GraphAPI "plug-in" I only see 1 file under org.gephi.graph.api and that is GraphController.java. There is not Attributes.java nor an attributes class to be found, nor EdgeData nor NodeData. I am new to Gephi and Netbeans, My question is: Arent there supposed to be dozens of files under org.gephi.graph.api? I can only see one and I've seen the list of interfaces for GraphAPI. Any help appreciated.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable