Need GEPHI plugin/API for Windows App developed in C#

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
suryansu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Need GEPHI plugin/API for Windows App developed in C#

Post by suryansu » 20 Nov 2013 12:15

Hi,

I am developing one windows application and wanted to use GEPHI for visualisation and mapping..
I will have a note pad(having cities name and their alitutude) imported to the windows application.... On the next page the Cities should be displayed in a MAP with the gephi tool..

So my requireemnt is -- finding the API/Plugin of GEPHI to be used in a windows app developed in C#. I am not able to get the APi from gephi official website
Can you help me here.. I would like to provide more info if needed

Thanks

Suryansu panda

fhljys
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Need GEPHI plugin/API for Windows App developed in C#

Post by fhljys » 10 Dec 2013 04:29

Hello, I have the same requirement with you. Have you found a solution now? Can you share it with me? Thanks very much!