About annotation @ServiceProvider

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jaminglam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
About annotation @ServiceProvider

Post by jaminglam » 25 Oct 2013 04:03

Hello. I follow the javadoc that add the exist folder downloaded from git as a module and I have add a new modules to write a filter.

But when I follow the javadoc that add an annotation @ServiceProvider(service = FilterBuilder.class), the NetBeans could not find the annotation.

Another question, is that when I add the "Gephi Plugin" and add a new module to write filter, i still need to add the external jar in Gephi Plugin for dependency?

Thanks

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable