Filter - how to show nodes with edges to multiple nodes

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
digistam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Filter - how to show nodes with edges to multiple nodes

Post by digistam » 15 Sep 2013 10:58

I have searched the documentation and the other topics on this forum. Unfortunately I can't find an answer to my problem.

I have a directed graph with a lot of nodes. I want to show only nodes with edges to multiple other target nodes.

I have tried the Out Degree Range filter and set it to "2". All source nodes with edges to different other target nodes are visible. Unfortunately, now most of the target nodes are invisible (simply because these target nodes are filtered out), this makes the graph unclear because I can't tell where the nodes direct to.

How can I filter out the nodes with edges to multiple target nodes AND show the target nodes they direct to ?

Mark

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable