[Solved] No netbeans.dest.dir defined

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
flugga
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[Solved] No netbeans.dest.dir defined

Post by flugga » 04 Jul 2013 07:09

Hi,
Google returned no exact match for this error, so I thought this post could help someone some day :

I've downloaded the plugin development environment from GitHub, and the Quick Start Example worked "out of the box", but when I tried to add either a submenu or a panel to my plugin, the wizard would throw the error "No netbeans.dest.dir defined in [...]" (where [...] is the path to the project), and refuse to complete.

I finally found out why NetBeans were looking for a "dest.dir" line that should not be there in platform.properties : I'm on an Ubuntu LTS based distro and the default NetBeans package is the 7.0.1 version. If you encounter this error message, just uninstall your repo-based NetBeans and get a fresh one at netbeans.org

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable