Restoring the "Geometric Transformation" Layout Algorithm

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
francis_flavin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Restoring the "Geometric Transformation" Layout Algorithm

Post by francis_flavin » 05 May 2013 20:45

Does anyone know how to restore the "Geometric Transformation" layout algorithm that used to be a standard part of Gephi?

Here's a link to an old page that referenced it: https://gephi.org/plugins/geometrictransformation/

And, it appears in the old Gephi tutorial, too: https://gephi.org/users/tutorial-layouts/

It was a very useful layout algorithm and it would be great to have it again.

Thanks!

Francis

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Restoring the "Geometric Transformation" Layout Algorith

Post by eduramiba » 14 May 2013 23:12

Hi Francis,
I am not sure why it's not in the plugins catalog. I guess it has not been uploaded to the new Gephi Marketplace for plugins yet.
I have a copy of the file here. I don't know where the source code is, but it works in 0.8.2 with no changes.

Eduardo