directly automatic colorchange

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
yxj0312
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
directly automatic colorchange

Post by yxj0312 » 24 Apr 2013 16:32

Hi,
is it possible to add a feature with a plugin like:

first all the nodes in the graph were colored according to the distance.
when i drag 1 node in my graph, it can automatic show the Coloringchange in the Overview or Preview window.

i have already write 1 Plugin to implement this features. But i need to manully click the bottom which i designed in the statisitikmenu to calculate the distance each time.

My question is: is there some API to support to directly automatic colorchange after change the position of nodes

thanks

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable