event on the applet.

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ej.hamza
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
event on the applet.

Post by ej.hamza » 07 Mar 2013 22:29

hello,
I am trying to develop an application that allows you to view a graph format GEXF is based on Gephi toolkit, everything goes well, except to add event to the applet display to slide nodes. This is where I hang.

thank you to answer me.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: event on the applet.

Post by eduramiba » 10 Mar 2013 20:17

Hi,
You can start by reading this topic https://forum.gephi.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2473 and the linked resources on it.

Eduardo