My plugin org-icculus-chunky-gephigraphviz doesn't work i

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Data_Value
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
My plugin org-icculus-chunky-gephigraphviz doesn't work i

Post by Data_Value » 22 Feb 2013 04:17

error.jpg
Hi,reeryone.
when I install the gephigraphviz nbm files in the Gephi 0.82 beta (downloaded from web and installed in my computer), my plugin doesn't work, gephi shows me some error messages to alerts.
Also,t had installed the graphviz on my compute.

Where can I get information about the problem?
Thanks for your time and help

enclosed herewith is the hints screenshot.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My plugin org-icculus-chunky-gephigraphviz doesn't work

Post by admin » 22 Feb 2013 10:25

Hi, please contact the author of the plugin https://marketplace.gephi.org/plugin/graphviz-layout/