Gephi Plugin Bootcamp Examples Won't Appear

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
deadstroke
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi Plugin Bootcamp Examples Won't Appear

Post by deadstroke » 17 Feb 2013 14:54

Hi all, I just installed Gephi 0.8.1 and was attemping to install the examples from the plugin bootcamp. I followed the instructions but still some of the plugins are not appear in the drop down list of plugins. In particular, I want to install the "find node" tool. When I check the list of installed plugins the module is there but yet I can't seem to access and use it!

What could be the problem? Could it be the version of Gephi I installed?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable