Using the Group Right-click Function

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jefhendrickson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Using the Group Right-click Function

Post by jefhendrickson » 07 Nov 2012 13:38

Hey guys,
I'm trying to figure out how that works and can't find any content on it.

Essentially, I'd like to be able to highlight a node and then copy that node and it's immediate connected network out into a new workspace.

Any time I try a move or copy, I only get the initial node and not the network.

When trying the Group, all it does is compress that node.

Where can I find into on how to do this? I want to be able to pull out partitions and put in separate workspaces.

Thanks,
Jeff

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Using the Group Right-click Function

Post by admin » 07 Nov 2012 13:58

Hi,

There is a bug and this feature is broken, sorry.