Customize Edge Label Placement

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mayhewsw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Customize Edge Label Placement

Post by mayhewsw » 16 Jul 2012 16:56

By default, the edge labels are placed near the corresponding edge halfway in between the source and target nodes. I'm interested in drawing the label closer to the source or the target node. Does anyone know of a way to do this? If not, where in the source code is the specification for label placement? I might want to hack it for my purposes.

Thanks!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable