x,y,z of nodes not displayed properly?

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sfranky
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
x,y,z of nodes not displayed properly?

Post by sfranky » 04 Jun 2012 15:13

I wasn't sure where to post this, sorry if it's in the wrong category.
I am using the coordinate view and I am trying to put a node behind another. For this purpose I have created a "z" column in the data laboratory, with zero values everywhere, except for the node I wish to be behind, which is given a negative value.
The problem is, I noticed when I move a node forward or backward, its relative (x,y) position changes !!! as if there is some 'perspective' view.. is there any way to change this?

thanks in advance!

sotiris

sfranky
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: x,y,z of nodes not displayed properly?

Post by sfranky » 04 Jun 2012 15:58

another thing that I don't understand is, shouldn't the z-order change if the two nodes had an infinitesimal difference in their z-coordinate?
why is it that I have to give a difference of 800 points in their z to achieve this effect?