Installing SemanticWebImport Filters API Issue

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stooge4444
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Installing SemanticWebImport Filters API Issue

Post by stooge4444 » 31 Mar 2012 04:41

First time Gephi user but really enjoying thus far. I am attempting to download and install the SemanticWebimport plugin but am receiving an error:
Some plugins require plugin Filters API to be installed.
The plugin Filters API is requested in version >= 0.8.0.5 but only 0.8.0.3 was found. The following plugin is affected:       SemanticWebImport
I go to the Installed tab under plugins and the Filters API plugin is listed as installed (0.8.0.3). I've checked the Updates tab and there are none available for updating. I'm running Win7 64bit with Gephi 0.8 beta.

I've also tried downloading the plugin and installing manually, which exhibits the same result.

Can someone hopefully help me out?

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Installing SemanticWebImport Filters API Issue

Post by admin » 31 Mar 2012 13:31

Hi, download Gephi 0.8.1-beta and it should be okay.

This message indicates that the plugin was compiled with an intermediate version of Gephi. Developers should take care about this issue.

stooge4444

Re: Installing SemanticWebImport Filters API Issue

Post by stooge4444 » 01 Apr 2012 18:25

Thanks. I just assumed I had the most recent; I had downloaded gephi one day before that new version was released.

I got the plugin installed now but when I select SemanticWebimport from the Window menu nothing happens. I'll have to look around a little more when I get more time. Maybe there is a gephi or plugin log I can look at...