How to show a panel after the statistics execute

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
thecoolboy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to show a panel after the statistics execute

Post by thecoolboy » 01 Feb 2012 23:06

In my own statistics plugin, I want to show a panel that I added but it does not allow to do it.

If you look below or at the attached picture, you will see that viewPanel.show is not allowed to work.

How can I show a panel right after I execute my statistics?

@Override
public void execute(GraphModel graphModel, AttributeModel attributeModel) {
this.attributeModel = attributeModel;
hgraph = graphModel.getHierarchicalUndirectedGraphVisible();

Progress.start(progressTicket);

getPartitionsRecursively(hgraph, attributeModel,"0");

GraphViewPanel viewPanel = new GraphViewPanel();
viewPanel.show();

Progress.finish(progressTicket);
}
Attachments
panel_to_show.JPG

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to show a panel after the statistics execute

Post by mbastian » 02 Feb 2012 03:06

Follow this tutorial to add a report panel to your stat:

http://wiki.gephi.org/index.php/HowTo_w ... atisticsUI