GeoLayout plugin won't install

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
simonmcintyre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GeoLayout plugin won't install

Post by simonmcintyre » 10 Oct 2011 08:09

Hi everyone. I am new to Gephi so please bear with me!

I am trying to install GeoLayout from the Tools/plugins menu, and the following error occurs....

"Some plugins require plugin Dynamic API to be installed.
The plugin Dynamic API is requested in version >= 0.8.0.2 but only 0.8 was found. The following plugin is affected:       GeoLayout"

All other plug ins I wanted installed fine.

Any ideas on what to do from here? How do I install a newer version of the Dynamic API? I am running Mac OS 10.6.6

I really need GeoLayout for my research so any help is appreciated!

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: GeoLayout plugin won't install

Post by admin » 10 Oct 2011 09:17

Hi,

You need to install Gephi 0.8beta: http://gephi.org/users/download/

simonmcintyre

Post by simonmcintyre » 10 Oct 2011 09:37

Thanks, but I am running the 0.8 beta already... Downloaded and installed it last week. Any other ideas?

admin
Gephi Community Manager

Post by admin » 10 Oct 2011 09:50

Did you uninstall a previous version of Gephi properly (manually removing the user files)?

simonmcintyre

Post by simonmcintyre » 10 Oct 2011 10:18

No, I had no previous version installed.