PDF export not working

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mskempri
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PDF export not working

Post by mskempri » 14 Sep 2011 10:45

Hello,
I downloaded and started using gephi .8 alpha and then reverted to .7 beta but still no luck. whenever I try to export to pds it shows a completion bar and opens a stream to a pdf file but nothing is written in, the software hangs and the file is empty and not closed. SVG export works fine. Graph size doesn't seem to make a difference still the same.
Any thoughts please?

Thanks

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PDF export not working

Post by mbastian » 14 Sep 2011 16:35

Are you using Java7? PDF is currently broken on Java7. Hopefully this bug has been fixed and is included in the upcoming release in two weeks.

mskempri

Re: PDF export not working

Post by mskempri » 19 Sep 2011 17:16

Yes I am, I reverted to the latest version of 6 that I had and it seems to be ok, thanks for the response. When is the bug fix coming out?
Regards