png export

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
megaterik
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
png export

Post by megaterik » 01 Aug 2011 18:28

Hello.

I've created and tested png exporter(based on pdfRenderer) (that is project at wiki gephi student project page). Sorry for being annoying, but what should I do next? Upload .nbm plugin on plugin center or it is important feature and will be eventually merged?
I am not very skilled developer so I would be very-very grateful if someone review my code.

Branch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~megaterik/gephi/PNGExporter

Folders with source files:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~megaterik/ ... r/preview/
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~megaterik/ ... r/preview/

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: png export

Post by eduramiba » 01 Aug 2011 19:07

Hey,
That's great, it works nice :)

I have no complaints about the code, it is clear and simple.
Please remember to include the pdf library license in a text file.

Oh, I have seen some corrections of the .pot files in your commits. Don't worry about those files, the important files are the .properties files. Indeed, we should remove .pot files.

I think this code could be merged to the main branch since it is a general and useful feature.

mbastian
Gephi Architect

Post by mbastian » 02 Aug 2011 19:14

This is great. Thanks for your contribution. It's an simple solution that works well. I tested it and it looks good.

I think indeed that we can include that in our next release ;)

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 02 Aug 2011 21:42

Hi, I just approved it and merged it, changed export actions text to PDF/SVG/PNG and added the library license.

Thank you for the contribution! :)