UCINET DL export plugin

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
megaterik
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
UCINET DL export plugin

Post by megaterik » 26 Jul 2011 01:52

Hi.

I have created DL exporter plugin(hope that no one did the same work before) and it would be great if someone give me feedback, because I want to develop this plugin further :)

Thanks!

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: UCINET DL export plugin

Post by admin » 26 Jul 2011 08:23

Cool!

Where is the code? I'll review it and merge to the trunk when it is okay.

Also subscribe on Fundry to receive the $30 rewarding this feature: http://fundry.com/feature/26-export-plu ... ile-format

Cheers!

megaterik

Post by megaterik » 26 Jul 2011 09:34

admin
Gephi Community Manager

Post by admin » 26 Jul 2011 11:17

Merged on rev 2276, thank you very much!

megaterik

Post by megaterik » 27 Jul 2011 12:50

My profile on fundry https://fundry.com/profile/megaterik, however I can`t find a button to start voting.

admin
Gephi Community Manager

Post by admin » 28 Jul 2011 23:09

Hi,

You need to create your own project so that I can donate to it. Yes the UI needs some improvements...

admin
Gephi Community Manager

Post by admin » 01 Aug 2011 22:03

Last step! You need to get the project verified. Currently I get this message:
This project has not been verified by the Owner / Lead Developer. Donations and pledges can only be made to verified projects