NoverlapLayout won't install anymore

Extensions and customization
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
daniel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NoverlapLayout won't install anymore

Post by daniel » 26 Apr 2011 13:00

Hello,

I'm having trouble installing the NoverlapLayout plugin on any recent version of Gephi (0.7 beta or 0.8 alpha) with this error message :
screen.png
I guess the plugin requires more recent versions of the Layout and Utilities APIs than those that are available with the updates. Am I missing something ?

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: NoverlapLayout won't install anymore

Post by mbastian » 26 Apr 2011 17:05

That looks weird, as the Layout API should now be 0.8. The screenshot says 0.7.1.3, so that must be testing on 0.7beta? How is it on 0.8alpha?

jacomyma
Gephi Core Developer

Re: NoverlapLayout won't install anymore

Post by jacomyma » 26 Apr 2011 19:23

My fault ! I'll look that...