Preview node label size proportional

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
L.J.
Preview node label size proportional

Post by L.J. » 17 Mar 2010 15:27

Hello, at the overview, as you explained in the quick start tutorial, I can choose node label to be proportional to node size, but if I refresh the preview window, this property is not preserved.

¿How can I do it?

It wold be great that the overview window cuoldbe a what you see is what you get in the preview window (being able to modify it from the options in preview window)

best regards
L.J.

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Preview node label size proportional

Post by mbastian » 18 Mar 2010 11:23

Hi,
I can choose node label to be proportional to node size, but if I refresh the preview window, this property is not preserved.
yes this is an important feature I agree. It will be added as soon as possible. There is a workaroud however to get proportionnal label size. In ranking, you can have label size (as you can have node color or size) by selecting this icon: Image. This size is taken in account in preview.
It wold be great that the overview window cuoldbe a what you see is what you get in the preview window (being able to modify it from the options in preview window)
In futur release preview module will be improved in this way for sure.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable