OpenGL falling back to Microsoft Generic GDI instead of Geforce

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ervler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
OpenGL falling back to Microsoft Generic GDI instead of Geforce

Post by ervler » 20 Nov 2019 12:20

hi folks. on load, i get an error saying
"Your OpenGL2 version (1.1.0) is too low to display the graph. Update your graphical drivers or configuration."
Current hardware:
Microsoft Corporation
GDI Genric
VersionL1.1.0;
I have a Geforce GT 710 graphics card installed on my Win10 machine with the latest NVIDIA drivers installed (v441.20). Regardless, Gephi seems to be falling back to some kind of generic graphics driver.

I have also tried forcing Gephi to use the Geforce in the NVIDIA Control Panel where under "Manage 3D settings" > "Global Settings" > "OpenGL rendering GPU" is set to "Geforce GT 710". Similarly, I have specifically add the gephi64.exe executable under the "Program Settings" tab and set it to use the Geforce GT 710.

However, I still the same error on loading Gephi. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable