Limits of network size on Gephi

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lucaslago
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Limits of network size on Gephi

Post by lucaslago » 11 Jun 2018 18:59

Hello,

I am trying to create a network on Gephi that is very large.

I will have at least 3.000.000 nodes and twice as many connections. Can Gephi operate on that size, is my problem with my machine here?

Thanks!

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Limits of network size on Gephi

Post by eduramiba » 13 Jun 2018 10:48

Sure! You will need good RAM and Graphics card