all-resources.dat and remote profile problem

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
otter77
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
all-resources.dat and remote profile problem

Post by otter77 » 11 Jun 2018 09:40

Hi,

I've recently started using Gephi and have run into a problem as one of the files (dev\var\cache\all-resources.dat) is 17MB and is causing me problems with my available profile space - is there any way to clear the cache or make this file any smaller? I've tried deleting it but it just comes back the same size. It may that it's meant to be this size in which case I'll leave it be but wanted to check.

Thanks in advance!

otter77
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: all-resources.dat and remote profile problem

Post by otter77 » 14 Jun 2018 10:26

Maybe I can ask this another way - how big is your all-resources.dat file?

It's in \.gephi\0.9.2\dev\var\cache

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Re: all-resources.dat and remote profile problem

Post by eduramiba » 14 Jun 2018 12:22

Hi,
You can change the Gephi user directory in gephi.conf file.