Could not open large .gephi file (~7.5MB)

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gephier
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Could not open large .gephi file (~7.5MB)

Post by gephier » 06 May 2018 13:14

I have used the Twitter streaming importer to download data about a particular hashtag. The downloaded data was stored as a *.gephi file with a size of ~7.5 MB. The problem began when I restarted Gephi after I was done with downloading. I tried to load the file using File --> Open. Gephi refused to load the file. No error messages were displayed.

I am using Gephi 0.9.2 with options -J-Xms512m and -J-Xmx1024m.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable