Nodes & Edges in different workspaces

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rivereco
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nodes & Edges in different workspaces

Post by rivereco » 24 Apr 2018 00:16

Hi Gephi Community,

This is probably a simple problem, but I have not been able to find a solution.

When I import my nodes and edges, they populate in different workspaces, so I am unable to label my graph.

Workspace 2 has all of my edges, and Workspace 3 has all of my nodes and labels, and I can't get the data on the same graph. I've tried importing the complimentary dataset to each workspace, but it doesn't do anything.

Help?

Thanks!

rivereco
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Nodes & Edges in different workspaces

Post by rivereco » 24 Apr 2018 00:46

nevermind i figured it out im an idiot. thanks!

Javulja

Re: Nodes & Edges in different workspaces

Post by Javulja » 22 May 2018 11:37

To those who are looking for the same answer:

After importing Nodes, select Edges and then import spreadsheet. Do the same step as importing Nodes but, before finishing the process, make sure to select "append into existing workspace" and that's it!