Problem loading GML map saved with VOS viewer

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Xingchen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Problem loading GML map saved with VOS viewer

Post by Xingchen » 28 Mar 2018 09:17

Hi community,

I'm struggling to open a .gml map file with Gephi. I created .gml on VOS viewer and contains information regarding institutions publishing on Energy journal during 2017 (file attached). When trying to load the .gml file on Gephi I get the error "Analisis GML invalido" that could be translated as "GML invalid analysis" and cannot extract any information from inside.

I'm puzzling to find out which problem is causing that malfunction. I tried to open random .gml examples I got from Gephi website and there is no problem with the software, so I guess there must be any problem regarding dataset inside .gml file? but it makes sense for me the information contained.

Could anybody please help me?

Thnxs!
Attachments
prueba.gml
(116.78KiB)Downloaded 542 times

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Problem loading GML map saved with VOS viewer

Post by eduramiba » 02 Apr 2018 19:33

Can you report an issue with log files in https://github.com/gephi/gephi/issues ?