Different edge colors based on Positive and negative correlations

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nelly7
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Different edge colors based on Positive and negative correlations

Post by nelly7 » 26 Mar 2018 15:35

Hello,
I have a network on display that was constructed by calculating correlation coefficient between the nodes.

However I haven't figured out how to display positive and negative egdes based on the correlation coefficients i.e. positive co-occurences and negative co-occurences.

Can anyone kindly show me how to do that? Haven't come across this in the tutorials, but haven't gone through all of them.
thank you,
nelly

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Different edge colors based on Positive and negative correlations

Post by eduramiba » 27 Mar 2018 10:11

nelly7

Re: Different edge colors based on Positive and negative correlations

Post by nelly7 » 27 Mar 2018 10:41

Thanks! Shall look at them.