Importing graphml exported from Neo4j missing Labels?

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
yuling
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Importing graphml exported from Neo4j missing Labels?

Post by yuling » 06 Mar 2018 01:04

Hi All,

I exported my data from Neo4j using Graphml. However, I can't find any Labels data in Gephi. Would the labels and properties associated with Neo4j nodes be available in Gephi data after being imported from Neo4j?

Thanks,
YuLing

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Importing graphml exported from Neo4j missing Labels?

Post by eduramiba » 06 Mar 2018 09:46

yuling

Post by yuling » 07 Mar 2018 00:26

Does that mean this is the Neo4j problem? I'm using the latest Neo4j(3.3.3) and APOC(3.3.0.2) version. Also, I'm not sure why that issue was closed. I do see it in the latest Neo4j and Gephi releases.

I had to manually apply the changes to the exported graphML using this link:
https://github.com/neo4j-contrib/neo4j- ... issues/478
Thanks,
YuLing

yuling

Post by yuling » 07 Mar 2018 02:47

Also, when I configure the Node label display and chose Neo4j attributes, the graph from the Overview tab disappeared. The graph in preview tab remained the same without applying my new selections for the Node label display.

Any idea?

Thanks,
YuLing