Unicode string as node label is not shown properly!

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mah.aghdam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Unicode string as node label is not shown properly!

Post by mah.aghdam » 30 Nov 2017 21:33

Hi everyone

I am using Ge-phi to visualize text-based network, that the node labels are Arabic. Unfortunately the labels are shown left to right like what is in English. I could not find any option to change the text direction of node label to right to left. Can you tell me how can I show my node labels correctly?

Thanks in advance

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable