How to map a network of database in a company ?

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lepetitbreton
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to map a network of database in a company ?

Post by lepetitbreton » 29 Nov 2017 12:05

Hi everyone,
I am in charge of creating a map of all technical data in use in my company.
I guess that Gephi could be a good candidate in order to represent a global and dynamic map of our different collections of data. It could helps me to identify redundant information, information to collapse ...
Nodes could be collections or entities or collection's tags for example and links could be simply dependance between nodes (a collection is tagged with this or this tag, developed by this entity ...).
Do you have any idea or good practice to achieve this kind of work especially with Gephi ?

Thanks in advance

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to map a network of database in a company ?

Post by eduramiba » 29 Nov 2017 13:35

Hi,
I also advise you to ask in Gephi Facebook user group, people usually give good answers there.