Labels Randomly Greyed Out

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mpgetg20
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Labels Randomly Greyed Out

Post by mpgetg20 » 26 Jul 2017 17:57

For some reason, after the creation of my network, the labels on both the nodes and the edges have random letters greyed out. This seems to be happening at random, for example in "Shipyard," the Sh and y have been affected, but not the rest. When scrolled completely in, it's almost unnoticeable, but when I zoom out, the afflicted letters fade and then fundamentally disappear. How can I resolve this issue?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Labels Randomly Greyed Out

Post by eduramiba » 30 Jul 2017 21:40

This issue is tracked here: https://github.com/gephi/gephi/issues/1494