gephi can not open gephi file 4Mb

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pyseptimo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gephi can not open gephi file 4Mb

Post by pyseptimo » 14 Jul 2017 16:01

hi gephiers,

I can open gephi console ,but it can not open saved gephi file with 4mb size,while the small size file works.
the screenshot attached please help ,thanks so much.

py
Attachments
gephi open problem.png

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: gephi can not open gephi file 4Mb

Post by eduramiba » 17 Jul 2017 14:08

Hi,
Does it work with 0.9.2 latest snapshot? https://github.com/gephi/gephi/#nightly-builds
The file might be corrupt...

pyseptimo

Post by pyseptimo » 20 Jul 2017 08:38

Hi

sorry to post it a little bit late, I just tried it now and run the 0.9.2 ,but it still does not work .

When I open the file size 1 MB it even show the exception 16517 but it still can display the nodes and edges ,but when I open the the 4MB file it could not show anything . When I tried to open another 8 BM file ,it shows another exception 23792.

thanks ,

Py
Attachments
gephi snapshot 2.png
gephi snapshot.png

pyseptimo

Post by pyseptimo » 20 Jul 2017 08:43

Hi ,

I am wondering it is the windows or java related to the problem ,hence I post my running software to you ,hopefully it would help to solve the problem

big thanks,

Py
Attachments
software installed.png

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 20 Jul 2017 08:48

This must be a bug, and you send me the file by pm?

pyseptimo

Post by pyseptimo » 20 Jul 2017 09:28

Hi

Thanks ,PM been sent ,please check.

py

Candy12

Post by Candy12 » 21 Oct 2017 02:27

remember having a software that could make the file smaller but I forgot the software name and you could search for it. :D :D

md rimon

Post by md rimon » 22 Oct 2017 18:45

Hi

sorry to post it a little bit late, I just tried it now and run the 0.9.2 ,but it still does not work .http://bdjobsnews.net