Limit of internal coordinates when zooming?

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NicoDean
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Limit of internal coordinates when zooming?

Post by NicoDean » 22 Jun 2017 14:07

Hello!

I want to use gephi to plot a huge network with ~5.500 notes. I would like to see more of the network structure, thus I use Force Atlas with a large Repulsion Strength. Unfortunatly, at some point when I zoom out, a mystical square appears which seem to be the limit size of gephis network-window:

Is there a way to increase that value? I would like that the graph can further expand. Surprisingly, internet search didn't help to answer this question.

Thank you you much!!

PS: I initially posted this question at Stackexchange (there is still a bounty for the question).

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable