Exported PNG does not include Node labels - checkbox is clicked

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
broorg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Exported PNG does not include Node labels - checkbox is clicked

Post by broorg » 20 Jun 2017 03:13

Everytime I try to export my graph as a PNG file it contains no labels.
The "Show Labels" box is checked and in the Overview everything works fine but the PNG does not include any text.

I also don't find the option to set the wanted parameter for the label?

Gefx file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukch3dpzpknh7 ... .gexf?dl=0

Best regards

rodutty
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Exported PNG does not include Node labels - checkbox is clicked

Post by rodutty » 23 Aug 2017 00:21

This might be because your label column is empty. Try copying the data that you would like to use for your labels into this column and see if that works?