Nodes' labels are not showing in the preview and in the pdf

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pllchr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nodes' labels are not showing in the preview and in the pdf

Post by pllchr » 05 May 2017 18:37

Dear Everybody,
I am trying to draw a network using Geo Layout.
I am having troubles in visualising the labels in the preview and once I print the graph. I looked for solutions on this forum and online and tried various solutions, but none seems to help. I tried to use the same data but without layouts, same problem arise.

These are some screenshots that might help to understand the case:
The graph itself allows me to see the labels
help 1.png
Data seem to show all the labels in their place
help 2.png
Finally, I thicked them in the preview setting... but they are not there in the preview.
help 1.png
Any suggestion?
Thanks a lot
Chiara
Attachments
help 3.png

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable