Running toolkit-demos outside of netbeans

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
matthewnoell
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Running toolkit-demos outside of netbeans

Post by matthewnoell » 24 Apr 2017 16:23

I'm new to this and can't figure out how to run the toolkit-demo as a standalone application. I can run it in netbeans just fine, and I see the command that netbeans is running,

JAVA_HOME=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_121.jdk/Contents/Home

"/Applications/NetBeans/NetBeans 8.2.app/Contents/Resources/NetBeans/java/maven/bin/mvn" \
"-Dexec.args=-classpath %classpath org.gephi.toolkit.demos.Main" \
-Dexec.executable=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_121.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec

Is there some way to package this into a standalone app?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Running toolkit-demos outside of netbeans

Post by eduramiba » 25 Apr 2017 16:18

Hi,
You will need to learn maven, create a jar with all dependencies and run that jar with 'java -jar' in the console.