How to add a map to GeoLayout

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vtoral
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to add a map to GeoLayout

Post by vtoral » 10 Mar 2017 01:15

Dear all -

I am doing my PhD on how human mobility is helping spread invasive species to and within islands. One chapter is about the connectivity between islands within an archipelago thanks to tourism boats and tourists. All of my nodes are georeferenced and the results are coming along nicely.

In order to make this visualisation more understandable to managers, I would like to add a shape file of the islands I am working on and where the nodes, edges and invasive species already present so as to help understand the current network. Is there a way to do this?

I do appreciate all your help. Kind regards from Australia,

Veronica

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to add a map to GeoLayout

Post by eduramiba » 10 Mar 2017 11:06

Hi,
Not currently. Maybe you can export as SVG in preview and then edit the nodes shapes in Inkscape.

manishpathak14

Re: How to add a map to GeoLayout

Post by manishpathak14 » 14 Jun 2017 06:51

Run Map of countries layout after runing geo Layout.