How to export edges to pajek .net file?

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JonteVe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to export edges to pajek .net file?

Post by JonteVe » 01 Mar 2017 10:44

Hi!

How do I export the edges of a gephi file to a pajek .net file?

I tried the export to Pajek .net, but when I open it with VOSviewer I only see the map (i.e. the nodes) but not the links (i.e. edges) between the nodes.

JonteVe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to export edges to pajek .net file?

Post by JonteVe » 01 Mar 2017 11:34

After all it works fine as is, just forgot to show the lines in VOSviewer.