Encoding the weight of edges

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HeyJay
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Encoding the weight of edges

Post by HeyJay » 27 Feb 2017 18:06

Hi -

I'm using 0.9.1 and I can't figure out how to set edge width as a function of volume/intensity of movement from one node to another.

When I edit in the edges panel - to "weight," nothing happens.

Anyone have a workaround for this?

Thx!

HeyJay
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Encoding the weight of edges

Post by HeyJay » 28 Feb 2017 19:19

Updated to install patches, etc. seems to have fixed the weight of edges.

Now, however, I have large rectangles appearing at the end of edges. Can anyone help me understand why this is happening? Is it another bug?

Thanks!