how to swith form web site network to domain network ?

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
simon99
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
how to swith form web site network to domain network ?

Post by simon99 » 03 Feb 2017 14:05

Hi everyone,

i'm back on the forum after few years. I recently switched to gephi 0.9. first nice work.
I used to work with gephi 0.8 to map isseCrawler graphs that includes web domains and webpages.
When i worked with gephi 0.8 pages where automatically clustered behind their domain name. So If I had 150k webpages, i only had to work with 2000 web domains on the layout

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw_mnq ... FRmUVA4LUk

I don't understand how to figure out this.
in the dala lab, page and domain have a specifi ID but they all appeared on the graphical view.

Does any one have an idea ?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable