Edge size uneven

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
arefossaa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Edge size uneven

Post by arefossaa » 18 Jan 2017 12:04

Hi!

Im working with a graph where the edges should be weighted equally, in other words I want the edges to have the same size. So while in the Data Laboratory I set the value for Weight to be 1 in the whole column. But when I enter the Overview there are still different sizes to the edges, the scale in the lower part of the window changes the size of the edges but not the scale / difference. Also in the Appearance section there is not any way of changing the size of the nodes.

Is there any way of getting them to be the same size without using the Preview section (it is too slow and buggy in my experience).

Regards.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Edge size uneven

Post by eduramiba » 19 Jan 2017 00:21

Hi,
Is it possible that you have duplicated edges and their weight is being summed?

arefossaa

Re: Edge size uneven

Post by arefossaa » 19 Jan 2017 12:14

eduramiba wrote:Hi,
Is it possible that you have duplicated edges and their weight is being summed?
I checked to see if this could be the case, and no, this happens with unique edges as well.