working with workspaces

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
leninja
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
working with workspaces

Post by leninja » 14 Jan 2017 15:28

I have different networks for the same nodes. So I have, for the same organisations, 6 networks: dialogue, collaboration, disagreement, resources exchange...
I decided to work with different workspaces in the same project and each workspace has data of 1 network.

If I want to copy a workspace data, or if I want to duplicate the workspace, how can I do it? Maybe I overlooked the tutorials, but I couldn´t find this info.

Thanks for your help.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: working with workspaces

Post by eduramiba » 14 Jan 2017 16:12

Hi,
There is no duplicate workspace action at the moment.

But you can do this in Data Laboratory. Go to nodes table, select all the nodes, right click, Copy To... New workspace

leninja

Re: working with workspaces

Post by leninja » 14 Jan 2017 16:48

Thanks for your reply and help!!

cheers,