Centrality measures do not work without prior filtering

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ulfillo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Centrality measures do not work without prior filtering

Post by ulfillo » 30 Dec 2016 23:36

I have a relatively straightforward question concerning centrality measures in Gephi and I wonder if someone could help me: I want to compute the common centralities but whenever I hit the respective statitics buttons, all betweenness values equal zero and all eigenvector and closeness values equal one. The only way to obtain proper result is to filter for edges’ weights. However, the filter needs to be quite narrow (only about 20% of edges visible) in order to work out and actually I would need the values for the unfiltered network. Is there any way to solve this?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable