Node Attribute options have disappeared

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pedroswift
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Node Attribute options have disappeared

Post by pedroswift » 02 Dec 2016 06:20

I was watching a Gephi tutorial, which asked users to increase the size of the nodes. They requested to go to Node>Attribute>Betweeness Centrality

The weird thing was that when I did it the first time, the options were there. When I clicked away and then clicked back to it, the options disappeared.

Then Gephi asked me to update, which I did (I originally thought that the reason the options disappeared was because it was pushing an update). But the Node Attributes options did not reappear!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable