Visualization never stops initializing

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jm-fh-402
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Visualization never stops initializing

Post by jm-fh-402 » 04 Nov 2016 13:36

I have a question about getting Windows 7 to show me the visualized data set. It was no problem installing it and despite the fact that I cannot see anything in "Overview", there seems to be no further problem. I tried to open some example data and there was no problem at all and I can also see all the data in the "Data Laboratory". But the window in "Overview" alsways keeps initializing and it doesn´t stop.
Does anyone have a answer why it is that way and how to fix it?
Of course I did all the updates and my Hardware is good enough to run it.
Thanks.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Visualization never stops initializing

Post by eduramiba » 04 Nov 2016 17:45

Looks like a graphics card problem, please try to update your drivers.