I've lost the views

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rweenie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I've lost the views

Post by rweenie » 03 Oct 2016 00:57

I had Gephi downloaded started and was looking at different files and options and somehow lost the windows. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled yet when it opens, I still have none of the views that were open in the beginning and can see no graphs or visualization...
Attachments
overview view.png
this is what I see with the overview and the Les Miserbles data

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I've lost the views

Post by eduramiba » 03 Oct 2016 10:39

Hi,
The 'Window - Reset Windows' menu option should help you with this.