dynamic attribute not working

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
alexpgp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dynamic attribute not working

Post by alexpgp » 24 Sep 2016 11:55

Hi all,
I'm currently trying to get some data from python to gephi using pygexf and have problems getting dynamic weight working.
I follow the tutorial by clement ('tutorial on dynamic networks') in order to configure size scaling from dynamic attribute.
Using the generated dynamic network from within gephi, all works as supposed.

In the attached gexf file (written by pygexf), I set the dynamic attribute a1 for the nodes.
I open the file in gephi (0.9.1 and 0.9.2 snapshot), and apply the dynamic size just as before, but all nodes are displayed the same size.

However, all the nodes are always of same size, even though, e.g. node 0.0.0 has value 2.0, others 1.0.
Any ideas whats wrong here?

Another issue: if I select 'Degree' as size influencing attribute, dynamic scaling in principle is working.
However, at the beginning (time<1.0), where there is only node 0.0.0 present, it is not shown (size 0), even though I selected min size =10.
Should not min size be applied to the lowest Degree value (in this case Degree=0 -> size=10)?

Thank you
Alex
Attachments
generateGraphPy.txt
generatin python code
(1.91KiB)Downloaded 700 times
testGraph.gexf
small example with dynamic nodes & attributes
(1.78KiB)Downloaded 751 times

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable