Loading a CSV File Error

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jlm2239
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loading a CSV File Error

Post by jlm2239 » 17 Sep 2016 16:55

Hello,

I have perhaps a simple problem. I am using v. .9.1 and am trying to load a spreadsheet/CSV file and I get the error: "Edges table need Source and target columns with Node ID", but clearly the CSV file has columns with the Source, Target and ID labeled at the top. I have loaded the file in Notepad ++ and I don't seem to have a BOM with the file. I am somewhat new to Gephi but I have been able to load CSV files before. I did recently install the CSV to spreadsheet plugin but I deactivated it so I am not sure if that is an issue. Any ideas of what could be my problem?

Thank you for your help,
John

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Loading a CSV File Error

Post by eduramiba » 18 Sep 2016 21:32

Make sure your headers don't have trailing spaces or something.

jlm2239

Re: Loading a CSV File Error

Post by jlm2239 » 20 Sep 2016 13:48

Thank you eduramiba! That worked! I didn't notice that I had a single space in the Source header. Thanks again!

John