This merge strategy cannot be executed to the given columns

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NickHalden
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
This merge strategy cannot be executed to the given columns

Post by NickHalden » 05 Sep 2016 22:19

I am in process of creating my first dynamic graph.
I have a column which represents the year in which an individual was born.
I am trying to pull in the data and trying to do use the 'Merge column function' as per http://www.clementlevallois.net/gephi/t ... namics.pdf

But I am getting an error - 'This merge strategy cannot be executed to the given columns'
Has anyone else experienced the same and knows a work around ?
I have ensured that the datatype is TEXT already.

Thanks in advance

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: This merge strategy cannot be executed to the given colu

Post by eduramiba » 08 Sep 2016 08:43

It's possible that time representation in a new project is 'timestamp' by default. Please try to change this (before importing any data) to 'intervals' from data laboratory configuration dialog. This merge strategy creates intervals and needs that the graph has interval time representation.